While the fact that Pittsburgh is becoming more popular for tech firms, and thus increasing home prices in the areas near the tech companies' offices, neighborhoods such as Dormont, Castle Shannon, and Bellevue were noted for still being affordable for buyers.
The top five cities with the most homes under $100K were:
- Pittsburgh, PA - 2,452 homes under $100K
- Detroit, MI - 2,402 homes under $100k
- Chicago, IL - 2,070 homes under $100k
- St. Louis, MO - 1,900 homes under $100k
- Cleveland, OH - 1,587 homes under $100k
To find out the rest of the top ten list, check out the original article on realtor.com. If you're looking for a home in Pittsburgh or the surrounding area, get in touch with us! We would love to help you find the home of your dreams!